Halloween is just around the corner and you are still struggling to come up with a creative costume? We have got you covered.
In this article, we will show you 8 budget-friendly DIY Halloween costumes that are easy to make and will definitely get the job done.
1) “The Devil” – All you need is a red dress, black hair dye, and some fake horns. For best results, go for a more expensive looking dress in order to make it look like the devil has been living in it for years.
2) “A Zombie” – All you need is some old clothes, fake blood and makeup to create a zombie look. . If you don’t want to invest in a costume, some red paint will do the trick.
3) “A Fairy” – All you need is some fairy wings and pink hair dye. For best results, invest in an inexpensive dress to make it look like the fairies have been living there for years.
4) “An Alien” – All you need is a very big headband, white face paint and a green alien mask. For best results, make sure you stick to a cheap costume that you can easily find around the house.
5) “A Witch” – All you need is black clothing, black makeup and fake teeth to create a witch look. If you don’t want to invest in expensive witch costume t ights, black leggings will do the trick.
6) “A Mermaid” – All you need is some old clothing and an inexpensive mermaid tail from a costume store. If you want, invest in a few fake fish to make the look complete.
7) “An Elf” – All you need is some elf ears and an elf costume from a costume store.
If you want to invest in a more detailed costume, a couple of cotton balls with red food coloring and some white frosting will make the look complete.
8) “A Wedding Guest” – All you need is a tuxedo, fake mustache and a top hat. If you want to invest in a more detailed costume, purchase the shoes from someone else’s costume store.
Introduction: Halloween is Coming and You’re Broke
It is the time of year when you have to come up with a creative costume and try to make it as cheap as possible. This article will give you some ideas on what you can do for your halloween costumes this year.
– Use a mask or a hat and any old clothes that you have lying around in your closet.
– Make an outfit from things found in your backyard, like leaves, sticks, and stones.
– Make a costume out of an old pizza box or cereal box.
– Dress up as someone from history like Abraham Lincoln or Cleopatra.
The Best Cheap & Easy DIY Costume Ideas That Can Be Done In Less Than 10 Minutes
The best costume ideas for Halloween can be found in your own closet. You can easily find a unique and inexpensive costume that will make you stand out from the crowd.
In this article, we are going to show you some of the best cheap and easy DIY halloween costumes that can be done in less than 10 minutes.
Food For Your Monsters & Trick-or-Treaters
Halloween is one of the most fun holidays for kids, but it can also be a bit stressful for parents. Here are some recipes that will make Halloween more enjoyable for both the kids and their parents.
This article offers some easy and delicious recipes to make your Halloween more memorable. – Pumpkin Pizza – Vampire Cakes – Monster Cookies Pumpkin Pizza12 oz. of whole wheat pizza dough1/2 tsp. salt, 1/2 tsp. pepper, 1/4 tsp. nutmeg, 1/8 tsp. allspice, 3 tbsp of Parmesan cheese3 tbsp of finely chopped parsley6 tbsp extra virgin olive oil6oz
Party Themes That Won’t Break the Bank & Still Look Festive
In this article, we will explore the best party themes for adults that won’t break the bank and still look festive.
The first theme that we will explore is a Halloween party. Halloween is a great time to get creative with your decorations and food ideas. You can create an inexpensive Halloween table by using some orange and black tablecloths, candles, pumpkins, and other fall decorations.
You can also create inexpensive centerpieces by using orange candles in glass jars or bowls with some fake cobwebs around them.
For food, you can make pumpkin-shaped sugar cookies or brownies for dessert to add to your fall theme. You could also serve popcorn balls or pumpkin pies as appetizers or finger foods if you would like a sweet option. The second theme we will explore is the season of fall. For your autumn theme, you might want to incorporate fall leaves, acorns, or pumpkins into your decorations. The leaves can look like napkins and the pumpkins could be carved into Jack-o-lanterns or added to centerpieces of brown paper bags with candles in them.Games:You could have a game night or movie night with your friends at which you are each assigned a food from the season. For example, autumn would be apples, pumpkins, and acorns. You could have a game where everyone takes turns trying to eat the most apples or take on the heaviest pumpkin for bragging rights.Steal Your Face :Halloween is a great time to try this game, but you can play all year round. The person who is it walks around with their face hidden and tries to find someone that they can make a duplicate of. If the person you are trying to copy makes eye contact, they give them a high five as proof that they have found their doppelganger.
Cute Crafts To Make Kids Smile and Giggles To Last All Month Long!
I am going to share with you some of the best crafts for kids that I have found on Pinterest. These are all fun, easy and cheap crafts that kids can do at home on their own.
1) This is a really cute idea for a DIY finger puppet. All you need to do is cut out the shape of your finger from construction paper, then fold it in half and glue or tape it together. You can then add any kind of details to make it look like your favorite animal or character!
2) This is an adorable craft that uses popsicle sticks as the base for little flowers. All you need are some popsicle sticks, paint and glue! You can make this craft in any color and pattern combination you want!
3) This one is a really cute way